November 24, 2021
Kerala or God’s own country or the Spice capital of India whatever you may call it but if you are planning a trip there, various places that you must include in your Kerala tour packages. Tourism and honeymoon trips have made Kerala a central holiday destination for people of all ages. Travellers will be enchanted by the backwaters in Alleppey, art galleries in Kochi, and wildlife in Periyar National Park. Kerala with its magical landscapes will indeed captivate your senses and the charm of this place will make your heart melt.
5 Best Places to Visit in Kerala Tour PackagesKerala is known for its natural splendour and beautiful landscapes of different parts of it. Be sure to explore some of the mesmerising places in Kerala such as Munnar, Alleppey, Kochi to name a few. Let’s take a glimpse of the top 5 places that you must not miss out on your next trip to Kerala.
1. MunnarWhenever we hear of Munar we get a connotation of tea gardens, stunning lakes and a pretty small hill station. Munnar is popular among honeymooners owing to its greenery, peace, natural viewpoints and much-needed privacy. Munnar is situated at a height of 1600 meters and is located in the western ghats. Some of the major attractions which must include in your itinerary while planning for Kerala tour packages are Salim Ali Bird Sanctuary, tea plantations and Eravikulam National Park. The travellers also love to explore places such as Echo Point, Atukkad waterfall, photo point, TATA tea museum and some other fundamental points.
2. AlleppeyHome for its beaches, lagoons and backwaters Alleppey is indeed a picture-perfect destination for all nature enthusiasts. The adventure junkies can indulge in various water sports available on the beaches in Alleppey. This will indeed make your Kerala trip packages a great vacation not only for honeymooners but for families as well. If you want to pamper yourself and enjoy the luxuries then you must plan your accommodations in houseboats for an overnight stay. What makes Alleppey a premium destination is its rejuvenating Ayurvedic resorts where you can capture wonderful views of green paddy fields and serene backwaters. Travellers can even indulge in different activities, witness the uniqueness of Fauna and get to see the lifestyles of locals.
3. KochiPopularly known as the queen of the Arabian Sea, Koch is the ultimate destination for those who are art lovers. Kerala’s trip plan will turn out to be a splendid one if you add Cochin or Kochi to your go-to list. Known as the commercial port city, Kochi has an ancient history that dates back to 600 years. The city is popular as not only the capital of Kerala but also a financial, commercial and industrial centre. The ferries interconnect the islands and the city has various art galleries, upmarket stores and some of the best heritage accommodations. Tourists get captivated by the vintage fashion of the city that includes future fashion, as well as the palaces, beaches, temples, forts and Jeu town. If you want to get knowledge about Kathakali and Kalarippayattu dance, then Kochi has indeed some of the incredible performances including the Biennale festival celebrated each year.
4. KovalamKovalam is popularly known for its stunning beaches, ayurvedic massage centres and shopping. Situated around 13 km away from Thiruvananthapuram in Kerala, Kovalam is a coastal town famous for its resorts. One of the largest beaches in Kovalam is the Light House Beach which is widely known for its lighthouse which is 30 meters tall. There are two other beaches located close to the Light House Beach namely Samudra Beach and Hawa Beach. A large number of tourists from Isreal and Europe come and visit Kovalam every year. Some of the most popular relaxing therapies which one can indulge in Kovalam are meditation, ayurvedic massages, yoga and other activities. The presence of spices, handicrafts and a wide variety of wooden statues make Kovalam a great destination for shopping purposes.
5. WayanadIf you are planning your tour packages for Kerala then you must include Wayanad as it is regarded as Nature’s abode. Famous for its wildlife reserves in India, Wayanad is known for its waterfalls, homestays, luxurious resorts, and historical caves. For all the nature enthusiasts, exploring Wayanad would indeed be therapy as there is an amalgamation of adventure and nature. The tourists will experience the peace and tranquillity which they are longing for along with an opportunity to be in the lap of mother nature. The spotting of unique species of flora and fauna along with elephants, leopards and bears will indeed be an experience for a lifetime. You can indulge in adventurous activities such as trekking through the forests, witnessing the spice plantations making it indeed one of the ideal holiday destinations. Spending some quality time with your loved one is one of the most cherished things since time immemorial. A traditional snake boat ride, trying some palm wine on your Kerala tour packages will add a touch of authenticity to your overall travel experience. Plan a trip to Kerala and enjoy backwaters bay.
Related Items: Kerala tour packages