Boring of under road and the complete underground infrastructure is moving more towards the usage of Non-Destructive Digging (NDD). It is an effective way of waste management system that does not pollute the environment in any case. It is one of the best ways for urban recycling solutions.
NDD Disposal is an effective method which uses hydro excavation & vacuum trucks as a safer alternative to the prevailing method of mechanical digging.
NDD Disposal involves digging trenches & boring holes in an efficient and safe way around buried services.
The major benefits of NDD
The major benefits of NDD are listed here:
- NDD disposal significantly reduces the overall risk of damage to the underlying services, specifically around optic fiber and cable connections to pipes, communication systems and conduits which contain water and gas networks.
- There is more sustainability and less disposal costs and the overall idea of dealing with difficult waste has become much popular through this process.
- The removal of materials like sand, dirt and soil exposes the underground utility as well as the high-power vacuum system extracts & removes the dislodged materials to create a clean worksite.
- A GMAX vibrating platform screen technology is used to conduct the mechanism and recycle the solid or liquid mixture that requires classification of dewatering.
- Due to the non-invasive kind of this process, this is considered as one of the most environment-friendly and effective ways of soil excavation.
- The process maximizes water and material retention for the betterment of the environment.
- The NDD disposal method is twice as faster as using the mechanical excavators which saves a lot of money and time.
- Due to the precision, accuracy and safety of this technique, this has become the most desired method for several industries.
- It is a time-consuming method that is used now in diverse industries.
NDD for industrial and commercial usage
NDD Disposal by pressure procedures specializes in providing the most effective solutions for a wider range of industries that include gas, power, water as well as rail companies and also in schools & other institutions.
The professionally trained and highly qualifies technicians use the latest technologies as well as state-of-art for the below-mentioned applications:
- Vacuum Loading
- Hydro Excavation
- High-Pressure Water Cleaning
- Pit & Drain Cleaning
Advantages of NDD Disposal
The utility providers, construction companies and telecommunication companies can very well benefit from the usage of NDD on their work sites.
This process of NDD is highly recommended for the following purposes:
- Signposts and power poles
- Service proving, trenching and asset exposure
- Pier hole digging
- Optic fiber exposure
- Tree removal
- Post hole digging
- Borehole or deep pier cleaning
- Root barrier installation
- Potholing or excavating around gas, power, telecommunications and water sites
- Excavation with limited access
- Safety barrier installation
- Construction site water
- Water and sewer repair excavation
The overall ground conditions in Melbourne can often be harsh that requires certain effective equipment that are formed with the latest technologies to tackle the small as well as large projects.