“Life begins after Coffee.” – Yes!! People used to believe this line who are addicted to coffee. The drink’s “flexibility” is one of the main reasons behind its admiration: you can enjoy it plain and simple, add caramel or chocolate to it, have it piping hot or ice cold, and even combine it with ice cream!
The plain cup of black coffee you sip every morning is good, but there are more ways to enjoy this beverage. Here, different types of coffee are explained you must try before you die!
- This is a type of Starbucks, coffee blended with ice and topped with whip cream.
- Preparation method: Brew the coffee. Buy whole coffee beans and grind them with coffee grinder. Let it cool and come to the room temperature. After the coffee has cooled, add other ingredients to it like sugar, milk and syrup (Mocha/Chocolate) into the blender and mix it for about 20 min. Then fill the blender with ice. Then add a whip cream on top of it while serving.
- Café mocha
- Cafe mocha is an espresso-based drink with hot milk and chocolate.
- Preparation method: Prepare your coffee as usual, but you want to time it so that it’s ready at round about the same time as the mocha syrup – making sure that the mix of chocolate and milk is not cold. Hit the milk without letting it burn. Add chocolate powder into an over-sized mug and pour the skimmed milk in it. Stir it quickly to dissolve the powder. Pour the coffee into mug and top it with whip cream.
- Irish coffee
- This is a cocktail made of hot coffee, sugar, thick cream and of course, Irish whiskey! Irish coffee is usually served as an after dinner beverage, but you can drink it on its own especially during cold autumn and winter nights.
- Preparation method: Warm your coffee glass and add the whiskey. Add sugar to it and dissolve in the whiskey. Add the coffee and stir well. Whip the cream and pour it on the top of this cocktail.
- Iced coffee
- Iced coffee can be a great, refreshing beverage-but only if you can keep the drink cold without diluting it with ice.
- Preparation method: Brew coffee as usual and add the sweetener of your choice at the amount you add to iced coffee. Pour the coffee into an ice cube tray and Freeze. Place the coffee cubes into a glass (Add more cubes for stronger flavor) and pour a glass of milk over the coffee cubes. Let the coffee cubes melt and mix with milk.
Finally, you must try making these types of coffee at home to quench your thirst! Click here for more information about Coffee http://www.ncausa.org/about-coffee