Gutter cleaning is what every homeowner or property owner will need to take care of on a regular basis. Over a period of time, the gutters accumulate leaves and other debris. The clogged gutters can damage the foundation of the home and hamper drainage. Blocked gutters can also result in water creeping inside the house and lead to ice dams in the winter.
Gutters should be cleaned a minimum of once a year. However, it is essential to use professional gutter cleaning services and ensure that they use the right tools for gutter cleaning.
Here are some of the most popular gutter cleaning tools available in the market and used by a professional company.
- Gutter vacuum – The gutter vacuum system is one of the most popular as it makes the whole process easier and faster. Even those hard-to-reach gutters are not a problem when using a vacuum. As these vacuums are a bit expensive, they are not used by domestic customers.
- Gutter tongs– If the debris inside the gutters is too wet and heavy, what is needed here are the tongs that can be used to grasp the debris and remove it from inside the gutter. One can operate the tongs with a rope attached to a metal pole.
- Gutter scrapers – The scrapers come in several different sizes and designs that can fit inside the gutters of most homes. These gutter cleaning tools have been designed to clean gutters above conservatories and the hard-to-access areas. These are just perfect for clearing gutters from a low level.
- Gutter flushers – The flushers and cleaners are used to blast away any clogs using a power spray. The gutter cleaning pole makes the whole process practically effortless and can be fixed with any garden hose. The gutter cleaning tool is ergonomically designed and even has a mirror to see inside of gutters.
- Gutter combi system – The combi-system is ideally suited to clean and clear gutters with ease. The powerful plastic scrapers and sturdy bristles enable efficient cleaning and adjust the tool to conveniently reach the gutter.
- Gutter rotating brush – The new gutter cleaning system makes use of a powerful rotating brush system to keep the gutters clean. The extendable and lightweight pole can be attached to a garden hose or a cordless drill and comes with a mountable bracket with a digital camera.
- Telescopic Gutter Cleaner – The telescopic gutter cleaning tool can be easily operated and allows fast and efficient cleaning. The telescopic pole makes it easier to reach those hard-to-access posts and has a compatible hose connector. The water is blasted into the gutter from the top section to remove the stubborn dirt inside.
- Gutter broom – The multifunctional cleaner with broom carries a cleaning scraper and a cleaning brush that are secured with a buckle. The tool can be adjusted and placed at the right angle for easy access and cleaning.
- Gutter cleaning robot – Many companies and homeowners are purchasing a gutter cleaning robot as they can use the remote-controlled device for efficient cleaning. The cleaning tool makes its way down the gutter and dislodges debris with its soft, spinning blades known as auger.
Learn about the significance of gutter cleaning and the need to use the right tools. Even though it is an unpleasant task but it is an important one. Hire the right company for gutter cleaning services and do not forget to enquire about the kind of tools they use for the cleaning. Keep the gutter free of twigs, dead leaves, and other debris and ensure that the foundation and drainage system of your house is free of any issues.