People have been following their favorite stars and celebrities for over years now. What they wear, which diet do they follow and even to where they are heading for their latest holidays are all followed by people. In a country like India where Bollywood in an extremely influencing factor in not just determining the trending fashion but also many other factors, how can festivities and celebration stay behind?
Let’s have a quick look at how some of the most popular and loved celebrities have celebrated their Christmas and most importantly with whom?
– Anil Kapoor and family – it was time for a double celebration for Anil Kapoor and his family as they brought in both Christmas and his birthday together with their super glamorous family in London. With wife Sunita Kapoor by his side and his three children Rhea, Sonam and Harshvardhan, he says the Christmas celebrations could have not unfolded in a better way than this.
– The Kapoor families annual Christmas lunch – another big celebration was the annual lunch at the Kapoor’s residence to celebrate Christmas, right from Rishi Kapoor to Neetu Kapoor to Ranbir Kapoor with his girlfriend Alia Bhatt and other prominent names of the Kapoor khandan had all gathered together to make another year of Christmas fun-filled and harmonious.
– Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor – after spending a fantastic Christmas with their near and dear ones at the Pataudi palace and their immediate family members Kunal Khemu and Soha Ali khan, the couple along with the nation’s favorite child Taimur headed toward a holiday. The Pataudi palace too seemed completely in the festive mood with its fantastic decorations and lightings.
– Sunny Leone – the pictures posted by Sunny Leone on the occasion of Christmas are by all means one of the cutest things on the internet. Dressed like the Leone family looked just adorable in their red and white clothes. Sunny with her husband and three adorable children Noah, Asher and Nisha posted pictures on her Instagram handle and updated her fans on her Christmas celebrations.
– Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas – our very own desi girl Priyanka Chopra Jonas celebrated the festival of Christmas with husband Nick Jonas and close friends and family at her New York home. The couple posted their pictures on their Instagram handles where they were seen decorating cookies together and making the most of the Christmas spirit.
Festivals and holidays are a great time to not just find the right reasons to let your hair down but also to relax and have a great time with the ones that you love. No matter how extraordinary we consider our stars to be, the truth is that just like all of us they too are normal humans and love making these special occasions memorable with their near and dear ones.