Change in a Lifestyle is helpful for Weight loss
You can work hard, modify your diet and do every possible things for a successful weight loss, but if you do not change your lifestyle, you will not attain a steady weight loss. Nowadays, people are having sedentary lifestyle which can be a great hurdle for weight loss process. There are certain changes you need to bring in your lifestyle to facilitate your weight loss events.
Here are some suggestions provided to alter your lifestyle:
- Initiate a Food journal
You can journalize your snacks, meals and drinks to keep yourself on a track of weight loss. People who typically journal their diet plans and adhere to it are more likely to lose more weight and keep it off longer than the people who do not track their daily diet.
- You can purchase a journal or just download a food journal app in your phone. Try to track on a daily basis.
- Keeping track of your food journal can be a good tool to evaluate and validate how well your diet is going and how effectively it helps you for weight loss.
- Have adequate rest and enough sleep
It is advisable to take enough rest and sleep to avoid the exhausting effects. Sleeping 7-9 hours a day is recommended for a good health. Studies shows that, the people who sleep less than six hours a day and poor sleep weigh more than the people who sleep 7-9 hours and take sound sleep.
“Early to a bed and early to arise,
Makes a man, healthy, wealthy and wise.”
- You should go to bed earlier. If you need to get up early, you need to go to bed earlier to increase the total duration of sleep.
- You need to have sound and undisturbed sleep. For that, you should sleep in a comfortable environment and avoid to keep the electronics like your phone, computer away from you at night.
- Practice good sleep hygiene to ensure you get more out of your sleep. You should use neat and clean bed sheets and comfortable pillow.
- Increase your baseline physical activity
Baseline activity means the activities you already doing every day. It involves walking up stairs, going to and fro in the office and doing every day chores. These activity may not burn a great amount of calories, but can help and aid the weight loss.
- Although it is possible to lose weight without exercise regularly, you need to be highly active. You will be more energized and elevation of your mood by increasing baseline activities.
- You should take up the stairs rather than elevator, you can park your vehicles little away from the destination, standing during the breaks and passing a verbal message by walking to nearby person instead of passing an email.