Speakers aren’t publicly confirmed as yet (apart from Darren) although given Mr ProBlogger’s standing in the global blogging community, expect guests of high standing.
The day follows a similar event Darren held last year when he and a team of seasoned bloggers, including Chris Garrett from the UK, wowed a packed room with endless stories, tips and advice to do with all things blogging (photo below – see if you can spot the PR Warrior diligently taking notes).
Over the last few weeks we’ve been working on the next Melbourne ProBlogger Training day. Here’s some advanced details (although as we’re a few months out there is still a bit to be filled in):
Date – Friday 21 October 2011
Time – all day (9am-5pm for the conference bit)
Networking Event – we’re looking at adding an evening networking drinks after the conference part of the day free for attendees
Cost – TBA but we’re aiming to keep it affordable again
Venue – we’re still finalising this in the coming week but it looks like being in the CBD of Melbourne. The venue is larger than last year both in terms of capacity but also will allow us to spread out a little more.
Speakers – the only person I’m able to talk about at this point is me…. but I’ve already had confirmation from two overseas speakers and am talking to a number of local bloggers
Schedule – last time we had everyone in the same room for the whole day – this time we’re booking a venue where we can have multiple topics on at once so you can choose your own schedule depending on your needs. Will update more on this as it gets closer.
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST HERE.
Summaries/Notes from last year’s ProBlogger Training Day.
- The Value-Add – Notes from ProBlogger Event Round Up (detailed notes – 6 parts with more pics)
- The Blog Stylist – 15 Useful Blogging Resources and Tools Discussed as a result of the ProBlogger Event
- Brendans Blog – ProBlogger Training Day Wrap-up
- Connecting Librarian – ProBlogger Training Day Part 1
- Nuffnang – Better Blogging Tips from ProBlogger Training Day
- Successful Blogging – Would You Travel 1846 miles for this man?